To achieve gradient colors on nails, which are a perfect base for nail stamping, I am learning how to make ombré nails to perfection. You can also use this technique to get a nice french manicure.
Tutorial for Ombré nails
- Choose one or more colors to use. Regular nail polishes will work perfectly. (I prefer OPI).
- Use one color as base, choose the one lightest in color.
- Cover the whole nail with one layer of the base color and let dry.
- Add color from all the chosen polishes, including base color, on to a makeup sponge.
- Dot the sponge on to the nail and let dry.
- Repeat if needed and cover with Top Coat. I usually do this right before the polishes has dried.
Get inspired at Glamour UK