Here’s how to make a smart DIY toilet paper holder for tiny powder room or guest WC;
- Buy a simple roll holder that can be screwed or glued onto wall or a piece of board
- Measure for a shelf on top of the roll holder from an even piece of board, I used a piece that was a left over from a shelf project
- Screw or glue on the roll holder onto the board
- Add brackets on the same side of the board as where the toilet paper roll holder is mounted
- Screw the whole piece onto the wall
This is a perfect shelf for you phone while using the wc.