Give away money in a cute way by making a small paper book. Beats handing over just an envelope!
Make a book of money
- Cut out a rectangle of hard paper to use as the booklet
- Cut out a rectangle of decorative light weight paper to use inside the book
- Fold the hard paper on two places, marking the binding
- Glue on the decorative paper on the inside, fold it like the hard paper, let dry
- Cut out a piece of small piece of thin paper to use as back of the binding
- Fold the money, wrap a ribbon one lap around the stack then draw the ribbon around to the outside of the back cover and tie the endings together.