Make a case for any Pad, It’s quite easy to custom make to your own pad, no matter the brand. You just need som fabric, felt, a sewing machine and you’re done!
Pattern Pad Case
- Select which cotton fabric and felt as wadding to use.
- Cut out two pieces of fabric, one of the gelt and one of the cotton. Make sure the inner piece is bit smaller. Measure to the Pad, in a standing position. The cotton fabric I used is from Laura Ashley.
- Zig Zag around the cotton fabric.
- Put the felt on the backside of the cotton, quilt the whole piece.
- Fold the endings and make nice stitches along the short side.
- Fold the whole piece to make it double and sew together the long sides. Leave the short ends open.