Make a diaper pouch for small storage of a few diapers. Follow this tutorial to get going!
- Cut a rectangle of the measure you like, I made it 30×20 cm, one piece of fabric for top and and one for bottom.
- Cut out pieces for the pockets, my measures are 20×15 cm.
- Cut out a piece of fabric to make the piece for closing.
- Pin the large pieces of fabric together and sew. Leave an opening and turn right.
- Make the piece for closing, put on velcro on both the ending of and onto the pouchs back. Sew onto the pouch.
- Zig zag the pocket pieces and fold. Pin onto the larger pieces short ends, add bios tape on the short ends before sewing all together.
- Velcro pieces on each side of the pouch.
- Sew on bios tape on the short ends.
- Add bios tape along the sides, sew all togehter.